Thursday, October 13, 2005

There are always...possibilities

I know I promised to share photos of an unusual event...and I'll try my best to stay on course, but (my favorite conjunction) I find the stream of my thoughts wandering. Which has been a lifelong struggle I might add. I oft times find my mind running away, a myriad of thoughts in all directions all the time...generally when I should be concentrating on a task that has nothing at all to do with where my mind is. I suck at administrative, repetitive tasks...repetition bores me, no moreso it agitates me mightily if forced upon me. I view it as a net loss of energy and time to do anything more than once. I know there are those that may read this and know me and say there are plenty of things that you do repeatedly that you admittedly enjoy, like shooting, you do that to a point of excess, and after all aren't you only going through the same motions again and again? They would be correct only in part. I suppose the clearest form of my distaste is that I should add the word "completely." I dislike to do anything completely more than once. There are many things I attempt to complete who's endpoint is perfection...which is a never-ending goal, but I try none the less.

So that aside, (prime example of mind wander there) I wanted to share a few photo's from HP's customer appreciation night. Those in the IT field, specifically messaging will no doubt recognize these names:
Kevin Laahs, Donald Livengood, Kieran McCorry, and Pierre Bijaoui

All of these gentlemen are top-notch consultants for HP, and provided a multi-national learning extravaganza for us regarding all things Exchange.
These are things most anyone knows...but as an observer of society I've often found there is a lot more to people than first meets the eye. Did you know for instance that Kevin is a talented musician and singer as well? That the Southern Gentleman Donald Livengood also has a talented voice for something other than Powerpoint presentations, and that even the soft spoken Kieran will sing along? Yes, I have proof!

I know it's not a flattering picture gentlemen, but it makes me smile everytime I look at it. :D

I'll be fair here and give equal time to embarrassing photos..yes Virginia, I too am a singing geek.

I'm still cleaning up the photo of Donald & Kierran, but I promise to post it ASAP. Speaking of cleaning up photos...I think my next rant will be "Why inebriated individuals shouldn't take photos"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do no harm.