Thursday, October 13, 2005

Is this art?

Alright...*sigh* I have what I consider to be a very nice DSLR camera with a decent lens that was used to take this and other photos, most of my photos are with this lens on my camera.
(Oh, for those that might care...It's a Canon Digital Rebel, with a Canon 28-135mm IS 72mm lens w/UV filter)
At any rate...I let some other people, obviously, use my camera. I say obviously only because there are photos of me in this collection, not because I'm a grand master photographer or some such. I have several photos of this...type I guess is a word I can use. Now this photo has definitely been 'retouched' I've tried to clean it up, but still couldn't tell you who the subject was. The moral of the story? Don't drink and shoot...just say no!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do no harm.