Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Great night for caffeine

One of my (surprisingly) favorite Sci-Fi shows of late has been the new Battlestar Galactica series from the Sci-Fi channel. I originally balked at the show when it first debuted. (Starbuck was a man damnit!)

I've since decided to give it a second chance and my fiance' and I love it!

Apparently we're not alone:

We're all Cylons: Battlestar Galactica’s last days



"Of all the television shows of the last twenty years, Battlestar Galactica stands head and shoulders above the rest. While the spin off series Caprica looks promising, it's going to be hard to top this. Battlestar has held up a mirror to the present and we could all benefit from taking a good hard look at ourselves. And you thought it was just a television show?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do no harm.